Beaker Cap Assembly for 5 Liter Beakers
These stoppers are designed to be employed when very harsh chemicals are used, and highly corrosive fumes are generated.
- Engineered to hold up under the harshest conditions, including concentrated nitric and hydrochloric acids, as well as highly corrosive nitric oxide fumes.
- Excellent for use with aqua regia solution in both gold and platinum refining.
- These stoppers are an integrated whole, assembled from a variety of machined PVC parts, ABS fittings, and Neoprene diaphragms.
- Precision engineered, each unit requires 21 independent machining operations to manufacture.
- Typical life expectancy of years.
- Diaphragm forms a tight vapor seal with the edges of the beaker. It flexes to form a tight seal despite the variations in beaker dimensions from brand to brand and beaker to beaker.
- Easily inserted and removed from the beaker.
- Includes immersion thermometer and both male and female quick-connects for a hose connection to a scrubber (scrubber sold separately).
- Available in two sizes. The AR2L Beaker Stopper fits 2-liter beakers, and the AR5L fits 5-liter beakers.
- Silver Refining Systems and Equipment
- Refining Filters and Filtration Systems
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Salt Water Method
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Acid Method
- How do I refine precious metal?
- Recovery from Washout
- Recovery from Cyanide Solutions
- Aqua Regia Refining Parts & Accessories
- View All