Shor Polishing Motors & Spindles
The threaded shaft motorsBack in the 1950s, shortly after Shor developed the modern polishing systems that are the basic designs for all polishing system today, we worked with Baldor to design the threaded shaft motor. Threaded shaft motor spindles run truer than spindles that are tightened with an allen key. Consequently, they run quieter, are easier to polish with, give a better finish and the motors last longer.
A new multi-purpose 1/8 hp machine, with variable speeds from 0 to 10,000 RPM. For othermotors, see also: Polishing Motors.
- Can be used as a carver, grinder, sander, polisher, buffer, etc.
- Includes, 31" long flexible shaft and handpiece which fits comfortably in your hand.
- The handpiece accepts a large variety of accessories with 1/8" shaft.
- Supplied with two 3/4" x 3" wheels, one grinding and one polishing.
- Supplied with 3 collets- 18", 3/32" & 1/16".
- Measures: 8" W x 4-3/4" D x 6-1/2" H.
Price From: $5.20
Price From: $4.20
Price From: $12.75
- Is it a flex shaft machine or is it a bench motor? With the Flexade, you can convert your polishing motor into a flex shaft machine. Any standard handpiece (except 25H, 30H, 44H and 9D) can be attached to the flexade. When ordering, be sure to specify the correct stock number for your motor's shaft. Learn More$39.00
Price From: $26.00